Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Things I like

Call me gross, but I really like the Visible Human. It's a great resource for biomedical students and libraries. Ning also looks interesting, especially as they have a Library 2.0 network. And for online books I can never go past Better World Books - good prices and the money raised goes to fund global literacy campaigns.

I have very much enjoyed doing the 23 things, it has taught me quite a bit about common Web applications. I will try to keep this blog going (fingers crossed), so please stay tuned. I can see applications for library wikis, and library blogs are already quite common. Not too sure about Twitter, as I got some fairly strange messages on first signing up! But trying everything out has certainly been worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment